Wednesday, December 3, 2008

fOllow-up @ PD

Done with assessment checkup @ SGH Baby & Child Clinic this noon. As usual, PD will conduct assessment for my growth & development.

Measuring @ 85cm height and weight @ 11.5kg.
*Phew! I am not obese as per PD. Thatz what mummy is worried abt.

Took the last dose of pneumococcal (prevenar) jab & MMR. 2 jabs @ a go, 1 on the thigh and the other on the arm. Yes, I screamed & cried as the jabs plunged into my thigh & arm. Haiz... So painful. *sobsob* But I calmed down the moment I saw the X'mas tree @ the cashier counter. Hehe...
(MMR - Measles, Mumps, Rubella)

Advice from PD...
- ok to go ahead with replacing one of the cereals w/ milk feeds to porridge.
With this, Mummy looks into planning to replace my lunch cereal feeds with porridge.

Next follow-up scheduled 4mths later (@ 18mths old)...

1 comment:

Madisyn said...

Nice stuff here. Enjoyed reading the post.