Sunday, July 20, 2008

20jUL08 - bUsy dAy...

Today, I'm 10mths old! Time flies...

Whole of morning till noon, I rest @ home. Suppose to do so coz Mummy wants me to be cooperative during the group photoshoot with all my other friends.

When I first meetup with my friends during the photoshoot, I was kinda shy. Nonetheless after some 'warm-up', I started my 'exchanges'... Exploring & tasting the flower pots, on-fours here and there, and keeping Mummy & Daddy real busy with me. Oopss... The photoshoot was done in an hour or so, and I knocked off in Daddy's ride in no time. zzZZzzz...



Dine-out @ usual place, Cafe Cartel IMM with Mummy, Daddy, Wendy Ee-Ee & Xunwu Kor-Kor. As Mummy had no time to prepare home-cooked dinner for me, she juz grabbed a food jar of veg. & beef from IMM supermart. Thatz my 1st try-out on beef! Yummy... So I do luv to take beef juz like my Mummy? Hee...

Erhmm... Yes??? I was so busy with the munching of my favourite bread for any pic pose...

No comments: