Sunday, November 16, 2008

cHicKy pOx??

Itz not Chicky Pox after all. Yeah!!!

As high fever @ approx. 39 degree celsius hovered for 2days (11Nov & 12Nov), Mummy 'drowned' me with lotsa water & barley water. Yes, addition to small dose (20-30ml) of 'Ling Yang' each day. I lost appetite *as usual* and only fed on plainly milk and veggie porridge.

My Ah-Mah's advice for Babies with fever - Boil and discard the first round of boiled rice porridge water, replace with hot water and boil the rice porridge. Reason being 1st round of boiled rice porridge water is heaty. Hmmm...

Thereafter, I started to have mild rashes on 13Nov and I was suspected to have chicky pox. However, the rashes did not flare up into big blister-like kind (the norm chicky pox rashes). And rashes subsided after 3 days.

Mummy stopped all of my cereal feeds for a week, being on the safe side to avoid heatiness. I was just having rice porridge with veggie and fish/pork for both lunch & dinner. As of today, my cereal feeds have been resumed for lunch.

So I am well again, back to my cheery & jumpy self since last weekend.
*Enjoying the market & breakfast outing, noon teabreak outing, etc.*

Cheers c'',)

No comments: